New way of viewing your proofs ~ maya photography

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New way of viewing your proofs

Effective today September 11th, I have decided to implement a new way of viewing your session proofs. In the past I would send you a link to view your pictures online. I will now be having the client set up a viewing session at my studio, where you will be able to view your proofs to a musical slideshow. During this session I will have all of your pictures on print for you to be able to see and feel. I will also have on display several larger portraits, collages and storyboards. Once your order is placed and you meet a minimum order, you will have the chance to purchase the larger prints, collages and storyboards for a discounted price and take them home that day. After your order is placed, I will then send you your proofs via my website for you to share with your family and friends. I am hoping this will be a great new experience for all of my clients!

No comments: