Ok really back... ~ maya photography

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ok really back...

And to prove it I am offering a special for the first 5 people who respond to this post. You will get a customize 1 hour photoshoot and 10 fully edited images on cd for $50. And if you check my prices on my website, that is a great deal! This can either be done in studio or at a location of your choice. So happy posting!!! And to celebrate me being back, I want to show off some of my favorite kind of pictures to take, maternity. I think they are my favorite because before photography I was going to be a labor and delivery nurse or doula. I've always been fascinated with childbirth and the miracle of it. So this offers me the chance to truly caputre the beauty of pregnancy. This is the co-owner of a local modeling agency, Studio 76. She is a wonderful, beautiful person and I LOVED photographing her wonderful family. I can't wait to meet her new little man who was recently born, and snap a few pictures of him! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm commenting back, but I don't think you have the time to come see me!! I would love for you to get a hold of my family at some point though!