So sorry... ~ maya photography

Monday, March 8, 2010

So sorry...

It has been hard to keep up with blogs, and facebook, and websites...i haven't been able to work on this blog as much as i've wanted to. But looking at it i see how proud i am of my work. I need to keep up with this to show my clients what i can do, how much pride i take in capturing their lives. So I will try my absolute best to keep up with this, update with pictures and specials i am running. And hopefully in time I will get a good following on here. My clients will use this to share with their families the pictures that make them so happy. Thanks for those who have checked up on here to see if i've updated...i hope i don't disappoint you..

Here is my share for the day...my youngest's 5th birthday...i just love this capture!

No comments: