Yay..i came back to blog today.. ~ maya photography

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yay..i came back to blog today..

So today i want to talk about insipiration. As a photographer we draw inspiration from all over the place. I can be driving down the road and see something that will make me stop and take pictures on the spot. Or it can be in the form of other artists. A friend of mine put me on to this incredible blog... http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/ this extremely creative, child like, little lady makes you want to just live in her world for a day. The way she looks at life and tries to change the negatives into positives is so infectious that i could look at her blog all day!! She makes me want to start cutting up paper and just redecorating my entire world to look a little happier, a little brighter. Thank goodness for creative people...they can make you look at the world in such a different light!!

Another form of creativity is music. This 16 year old is determined to teach herself to play this guitar and has already done an amazing job with it. I love seeing youth finding what their passion is at such a young age..

No comments: