Beauty in HD ~ maya photography

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beauty in HD

One of the things I love about my job is the fashion!!! I love makeup and clothes and accessories....so this shoot was right up my alley! I partnered up with Victoria Goldberg, owner of Beauty in HD to create these beautiful looks! We spent nine hours shooting and although alot of work and time went into this..we really had a great time!

Rachael was our first model, she's an actress and has done a little modeling. She is definitely a natural!




Amberly is also an actress who has worked with Rachael in previous projects. She was so cute and shy, but definitely brought some fierce pics!




Kaytlynne was Miss Teen DC World up until today, where she had to relinguish it over to the new crown holder! We clicked quickly and I loved being able to capture her in her beautiful sash and crown!




Thanks ladies for your time and amazing pictures!

No comments: