*sigh* my little girl... ~ maya photography

Thursday, April 15, 2010

*sigh* my little girl...

She's 5, she's the youngest of 4, and her personality is one of a 20 something!! She's my baby girl, and she is so full of life you can't help but to smile when you're around her!! She has loved taking pictures since she entered this world..and as she gets older her ability to pose has gone from a cute 5 year old, to a professionaly trained model. So of course she loves when I have photo shoots that she's allowed to hang out for. She was big eyed and curious as she watched my client Suzie pose for her 50's barbie shoot, and when Suzie was done she thought it would be cute to put some of her accessories on Bella. She LOVED this of course and i knew i had to capture it...little did I know she would take it to the level she did..with Suzie's help of course!

Here is Suzie getting Bella all "dolled" up...



and now onto some of her poses...lol

1 comment:

Sandy said...

LOL, She's a natural alright~~