Mom's little heartbreakers.... ~ maya photography

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mom's little heartbreakers....

I'm so excited to have this new blog now, that all I want to do is play with it. But of course there are about a million other things to do....laundry, getting my house ready for lamont's homecoming, kids to feed and take care of...you know the essentials!! Thankfully my kids are pretty resourceful, so I can play a little bit longer...lol. Just joking!!

So here is a recent shoot of mine. I am currently working on another client (Kim) and I promise to have a few sneak peaks by tonight!! Scout's honor...lol, yea I was a girlscout for about 4 years and took it very seriously might I add!!
This is from a Nitze family that I did recently. These boys were so cute, and I was so excited to shoot their beautiful eyes!!





No comments: