New photoblog ~ maya photography

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New photoblog

Welcome to my new photoblog. This is where you can come and see my latest work and if you are a client, you can come here and see a sneak peak of your pictures before they are ready to be viewed by you. I will also be starting a "kids top model" contest every month. Where you can submit pictures of your children to be voted on for a free photoshoot. After the photoshoot your child will be the "top model" and will appear in my blog header. So start taking pictures of your kiddos and let your friends and family know, and I will keep you posted as to when the contest will begin. So please come check out my site often, and don't forget to comment...I would love to hear feedback from you!!!
So here is the first picture of my new blog. It isn't a clients pic, or even a pic of a person, but it's really special to me. This is my oldest daughter Aly's flower that we planted over a month ago. She takes care of it and is really proud of it.

2 comments:

Shani said...

Who is that gorgeous child at the top of the page? He is very handsome!

Mariaelissa said...

You are so funny girl!!! Yea he is a handsome one...you better watch out!