Vacation Time!!! ~ maya photography

Friday, June 22, 2007

Vacation Time!!!

I just wanted everyone to know that beginning July 2nd I will be on vacation until the 16th. As many of you know my husband has been deployed for the last 5 1/2 months and he will be home soon so I want to take some time to just enjoy being a wife again and enjoy having my family back together. In this time I will still be keeping up with the contest and taking care of a few odds and ends. If we have already scheduled a meeting within this time, I will still keep that date. I just won't be scheduling any shoots at that time.
Now since i'm a photographer, I just had to add a picture to this post. This was taken the day Lamont left 176 days ago. I will be taking another one just like it when he gets home to show how much the kids have changed and grown!!

No comments: