A Sneak Peak for you Nena! ~ maya photography

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Sneak Peak for you Nena!

As many of you know, Haley won August's Kid's Next Top Model contest and we had her shoot a couple of weeks ago. Most of them are done and I just need to upload them to my proofing site, but I wanted to show a few to mom before I sent her the link. One thing that I noticed in all of Haley's pictures is that she is a DIVA!!! She is so cute and really seemed to have fun with her pictures. I have chosen the picture for the banner, and that will be premiered tomorrow!! So enjoy Nena and I will send you the link to your proofs soon!



1 comment:

Qiana Silver said...

We Love You Haley! From all of your friends at Mommy's old job (West). You go girl! You look so beautiful! Don't forget us when you're famous!

Love the Hampton Pals Crew!