Vacation time again!!! happy dance...happy dance... ~ maya photography

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Vacation time again!!! happy dance...happy dance...

My family and I are going on vacation next week and I will resume business on the 22nd. This has been something we planned for the last 6 months. It was something we used to help us through Lamont's deployment. We are beyond excited and thrilled to have some quality family time. We will be able to see some old friends and my parents. So for those I have shot this week, I will have your proofs done before I leave. For those I will be shooting next week, I promise to really try to have them done, but I might not be able to, so I promise you will have them as soon as I get back. Thank you to all of my wonderful clients. You guys are the best! I truly love what I do!!

No comments: