More Vacation Pics!! ~ maya photography

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More Vacation Pics!!

So I brought my *baby* with me on our trip and really wanted to use it to photograph our vacation, but once on the cruise ship I was terrified to take it out and possibly break it. Yes I am talking about my camera. I mean that is my life right there and if it were to break well I can't afford to replace it right now, so I actually broke down and bought a disposable camera!!! Let me tell you it killed me to use them. First off only being limited to 27 pictures each, I mean I can take at least 100 shots in one sitting! So I had to be mindful of each shot I took and then pray they came out since i couldn't check it on my lcd monitor!! Anywho, I think I did okay with the disposables. Here are some pictures from Key West and some from the Bahamas. I have one more camera to develop then i'll have all our pics from the trip.

My momma and I's matching henna tattoos
my family in Key West
Lamont got to meet Bill Duke (he was in X Men and Predator, and many more movies)
The girls shopping
Beautiful Nassau
Aly is overwhelmed with excitement that we are in the Bahamas
a view of our cruise ship
Lamont and I hanging out in Key West
Anthonne trying on goofy hats

getting ready for our formal night
a 10ft stingray at the Atlantis The Queens Staircase in Nassau
An imperfect beauty
I just loved the colors in the Bahamas



.






2 comments:

pacarib said...

Girl I told you, that you would love the Bahamas!
Its such a simple but yet amazing place!

So glad to see the pictures!

Jasmine

Mariaelissa said...

Thanks Jasmine...I did love it!! I can't wait to go back!