Back home and ready to go back!! ~ maya photography

Monday, August 20, 2007

Back home and ready to go back!!

Wow what a vacation!!! We had a wonderful, relaxing time and I hate that it is over. We went on a wonderful 5 day cruise to Key West and the Bahamas. I was so fortunate to have my parents and our good friends from Washington join us. We are so hooked on cruising now!! I loved the pampering, the food, the drinks (my favorite being the Miami Vice and Chocolate cake shots), the dancing, the singing and just enjoying everyone's company. We also fell in love with the Bahamas (who wouldn't) and hope to someday go back and stay at the Atlantis!! It was just the most wonderful vacation and it is what my family needed after being separated for from daddy for 6 months. He just left today for 2 weeks and although it's only 2 weeks we miss him so much already!!! So enjoy the pictures and I look forward to getting back to taking pictures!!



Lamont and I on our way out to the talent show
Lamont and Anthonne singing Mr. Boombastic
Lamont singing "She will be loved" to me
Aly's room service outside of our cabin
Lamont and I on the last day of the cruise
My wonderful parents
the awesome lido deck, lots of swimming and drinking happend here
my daddy with his infectious smile
my beautiful daughter and my amazing husband our whole crew and awesome Martie'd
Sherry and Marty sharing an anniversary kiss

No comments: