New contest to start soon!!! ~ maya photography

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New contest to start soon!!!



So August is almost to an end and I promise I didn't forget about the Next Kids Top Model contest. This month was a busy one for my family and so I wasn't able to get the contest rolling..sooo starting tomorrow and until September 1st I will be accepting pictures for October's model . And because my schedule is always really busy I will now be doing the contest every other month. Now there will be new rules to my contest, so that it will be fair to everyone. Instead of having a voting tracker on my site enabling one person to vote over and over again, you will now be voting ONCE a day in the comments section of my blog. In order to do this you must go to my comments section underneath the post and write the name of the child you wish to vote for. You also must sign in with your name, I will not be taking any anonymous votes. Please rememeber only one vote per person each day. If I find out that the same person is voting more then once a day I will give you a warning, if it persists I will have to disqualify the child so please ask everyone you know to follow the rules. Now that all that is said and done I would like to remind you of what your child will get if they win. You will recieve a **free** photosession at the location of your choice (within 20 miles of the Hampton Roads area). You must be able to book the session around the middle of September so I have time to edit the pictures and have them ready by the first of October. Once the pictures are ordered I will pick one and use it on my blog banner for the month of October. So goodluck to all ofyou and I hope you all decide to enter!
*edited to add....please email the pictures of your children to mayacreations4@yahoo.com*

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so sad.... I can't be in the area at that time... I had pictures picked out for each of the kids and everything!!

Mariaelissa said...

aww...i'm sorry to hear that. I'll be doing another one in November for Dec's contest!!