Busy, busy, busy... ~ maya photography

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

I have been so lucky to be so busy lately! I LOVE meeting new people and taking pictures of beautiful people! This week I have had 2 shoots and I am fast at editing them so that they will be done by next week. So here are just a couple from 2 different shoots.

These boys look familiar don't they. Kelly brought these handsome boys in to have their pictures taken for their 3rd and 1st birthday. We got some great shots and here are just a couple. I'll have a real sneak peak for you Kelly in a couple of days!





And here is my first maternity shoot in a long while. This couple was referred to me by my dear friend Julie and I was over the moon to meet them!! They are the cutest family and they are going to have the most precious baby. I pray they will bring him back to me to photograph! I was too excited to wait to edit these, so enjoy the couple i've done so far. I will also have more of a sneak peak for you later...


No comments: